Frequently Asked Questions
Found 8 records
- How does the 'Sign me in automatically' work?
- The 'Sign me in automatically' is optional, it saves your username and password on your computer and every time you access the page you will be automatically logged in.
- What happens if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password, please click on the 'Forgot your Password?' link of the front of the directory or on the sponsor login page. The password recovery email will be sent to the email address provided from your Contact Information. The email will contain a link which will redirect the user to the 'Manage Account' section, where the password can be updated.
- How can I change my password?
- After you are logged in, click on 'Account Settings' link, you will see the 'Current Password' field, type your current password in this field and your new password on the fields 'Password' and 'Retype Password', then hit the submit button.
- Am I required to have an account to add items to the site?
- Yes. In order to add any item, including Free items, to the directory you must have an account.
- How can I sign up for an account?
- To sign up as a visitor go to 'Sign up | Login' link at top menu, fill out all fields and click in 'Create Account'.To advertise select an item and level in the advertising section and click the 'SIGN UP' button. Fill out all fields, write down your username and password for future reference, submit payment (if applicable) and follow the steps to finish the process.
- Why am I receiving an 'Account Locked' message?
- If you attempt to access your account and type in an incorrect password 5 times the account will lock for 1 hour. This is for security reasons.
- How do I delete my account after I create one?
- Please contact us via the contact form or send an email to: email@example.com to let us know you want to delete your account. We will remove it from the directory.
- What is the SEO section?
- This is Search Engine Optimization. This section helps search engines find your listing. Add keywords and/or phrases people typically search for that are applicable to your listing.